Integrated Soil Health & Fertility Management Course
9th -13th Jan 2023
6th-10th Feb 2023
3rd-7th Apr 2023
5th -9th June2023
10th-14th July 2023
7th-11th Aug 2023
4th-8th Sept 2023
2nd-6th Oct 2023
11th-15th Dec 2023
Limited availability of additional area for crop production combined with declining yield development for substantial food plants have heightened anxieties about agriculture' s opportunity to nurture the world public. Much presently cultivated land continues to be forfeited through dirt erosion, nutrient depletion, desertification, deforestation, plus additionally salinization or even overgrazing.
Who Can Attend?
This program is designed for different actors within the Agriculture Extension (Agricultural extension officers, senior farming policy and officials makers) working with towns, funding agencies, in governments, Non-Government organizations and research organizations among others for Agriculture assistance activities along with other development programmes.
• Understand validated and a participatory strategy to designing and implementing effective ISHFM apps • Apply a participatory way of developing and working with an ISHFM program.
• Understand dirt fertility ideas and foods that make earth fertile and effective.
• Gain knowledge about how to recognize soil nutrient problems along with opportunities.
• Understand grime fertility improving strategies which maximize agronomic use effectiveness as well as profits.
• Understand the methodologies and resources to evaluate suitability, economic feasibility, and impacts of ISHFM on farming generation, dirt fertility, along with the planet.
• Understand how to promote ISHFM to various other farmers and stakeholders.
Subjects Being COVERED
o Organic and inorganic fertilizers
o Livestock integration
o Integrated mature diet systems
• Soil Conservation
o Mechanics of soil erosion
o Mechanical and organic methods for erosion control
o Reducing material losses - obstructing nutrient goes by by making the farm
o Enhancing the usefulness of nutrient uptake
• Extension Techniques
o Extension system preparation and implementation
o Farmer training
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to [email protected]