Monitoring & Evaluation For Food Security & Nutrition Course
17th- 28th Jan 2022
14th- 25th Feb 2022
11th- 22nd Apr 2022
13th- 24th Jun 2022
8th-19th Aug 2022
19th-30th Sept 2022
17th-28th Oct 2022
14th-25th Nov 2022
12th-23rd Dec 2022
To attain a world free of malnutrition and hunger, it's essential to provide sustainable solutions that offer the most significant impacts on growth outcomes. Monitoring, as well as Techniques and evaluation tools, plays a vital part in making sure Food Security programs are intended, implemented as a program, and they help the well being of the target communities. This particular program equips the participants with sufficient abilities to create as well as manage excellent M&E devices for successful control of FSN programs. The learner is released to FSN indicators, techniques and tools for M&E found FSN.
Who Can Attend?
This's a broad education is targeting a multitude of program personnel, management staff as well as a thematic team, Project Management Officials, federal officials, program managers; policymakers as well as program implementers; advancement professionals as well as activists & CSO and NGO participants, Research companies amongst others for Agriculture assistance activities.
No of Days
• Gain skills in both quantitative and qualitative data compilation along with analysis in M&E for food protection as well as nutrition programs.
• Strengthen the competence of theirs in the developing, monitoring, and analysis of FSN systems.
• Gain insight into the concepts of monitoring, analysis as well as effect assessment for food & nutrition security.
• Appreciate the desire to incorporate gender role in the improvement of FSN systems.
• Come up with clear ideas for enhancing monitoring, analysis and effect assessments for food protection as well as nutrition programs.
1. M&E Fundamentals
• Significance of M&E
• Principles and ideas in M&E
• M&E along with the endeavor lifecycle
• Complementary roles of evaluation and checking
2. Food Security as well as Nutrition M&E Frameworks
• Food protection in addition to nourishment conceptual frameworks
• Food protection and nourishment advantages frameworks
• Logical framework analysis
• Food protection and nourishment chores design using LogFrames
3. Food Security and Nutrition Indicators
• Food protection and nourishment indicators
• Indicator metrics
• The link between indicators and results
• Indicator Matrix
• FSN signal extensive performance tracking
4. M&E System design as well as M&E Planning in FSN
• Importance of an M&E Plan
• Parts of an M&E Plan
• Design Principles for evaluation and checking
• Using the M&E method to perform M&E in a project
• M&E plan against performance control program
5. M&E Considerations for Sector Specific Programming
• Food availability
• Food access
• Food utilization
• Market Information
6. M&E Considerations for Health and Nutrition
• Number of indicators
• Integrated disease surveillance and nourishment surveillance systems
7. Data Management for FSN
• Sources of M&E data
• Qualitative details compilation methods
• Quantitative details compilation methods
• Participatory methods of info collection
8. Data Analysis
• Data cleaning
• Qualitative data analysis
• Quantitative data analysis
• Data interpretation as well as reporting
9. Gender factor in M&E for FSN
• Gender integration throughout job pursuits design
• Gender indicators in food protection as well as nutrition programs
• Cross cutting gender issues within FSN
• Role of M&E within dealing with gender
• A way of measuring gender outcomes
10. Evaluation of Food Security and Nutrition Programs
• Determining evaluation aspects from results framework
• Components of evaluations, implementation and process evaluations
• Evaluation designs
• Performance evaluation process
• Evaluation results, and also sharing dissemination
11. Impact Assessment of FSN Programs
• Introduction to affect evaluation
• Impact assessment in method design
• Attribution contained effect evaluation
• Impact evaluation methods
12. M&E Results Use and Dissemination
• Utilization of M&E benefits to improve and strengthen FSN projects
• Utilization of M&E Lessons perfected and best practices
• M&E reporting
• Design, keeping track of, and then evaluation of resilience interventions
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to [email protected]